The term BDL, 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 7, Reads Road, Fenton Industrial Estate, Stoke On Trent, ST4 2RL. Our company registration number is 11153917.
The term 'you' refers to the users, viewers and customers of BDL original Ltd.
* Read through the Terms and Conditions before using this website.
* Print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
General Terms and Conditions
* We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and any such changes will take effect when posted on the website. It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website therefor your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
* Certain website services will require registration and subsequent access to those services will be subject to an approved login name and password. Information that you provide on this website must be accurate and complete. All password details are accepted and may be withdrawn at our sole discretion and are exclusive to you and non-transferable and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times. In the event that you have any concerns regarding you password details or become aware of any misuse then you must inform us immediately.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on or offered by this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, Reproduction is prohibited.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on this website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to claim for damages and/ or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information, they do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
*Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
* The information contained in this website is for general purposes only. The information is provided by BDL Original Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purposes. Any reliance you place on such information is therefor strictly at your own risk.
* In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including with limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
* Every effort is made to keep the website live and running smoothly, however BDL takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms and Conditions of Sales
These terms and conditions shall apply to all invoices for the supply of goods and services by 'us' the supplier to 'you' the customer, the 'contract'.
Acceptance of your order and therefore the completion of the 'contract' between yourself and BDL will only take place once your order has been despatched and monies owed paid for in full.
The products remain the property of 'us' BDL Original Limited until all invoices in relation to the products supplied are paid for in full (RETENTION OF TITLE APPLIES)
All prices quoted are shown in GBP £ and are exclusive of VAT and delivery rates. For Delivery rates please see Delivery and Returns Policy
Invoiced amounts, monies owed shall be due payable before the products are despatched if 'you' do not have approved credit terms with 'us' the supplier
Invoiced amounts, monies owed shall be due by the 30th of the month following the month of invoice. 'We' do not offer any extended credit terms. Example: Invoice Date: 5th February/ Payment Due: 30th March, late account payments will be reviewed and 'we' reserve the right to withdraw credit facilities without notice.
Invoiced amounts shall be due and payable once the goods have been delivered. The supplier 'us' shall be entitled to charge interest on overdue invoices from the date when payment becomes due from day to day until the date of payment at a rate of 1.5% per annum above the base rate of the Bank of England. Subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales
Payments made on account by BACS electronic payment, CHAPS electronic payment,Credit/ Debit card, Cheque, payment will allocated when cleared
Delivery and Returns:
* Carrier, PARCEL FORCE
* Standard Next Day Delivery (When ordered before 2:30pm) and Free Delivery (When spending over £150.00 and products weighing less the 20KG) applies to products been delivered to customers in mainland UK excluding Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man.
* Timed Deliveries: 12 Noon, 10am, 9:00am available on request, postcode will be required to quote.
* Due to carrier fees additional delivery charges will be made when delivering to address located within the Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man, Orkney, Shetland Islands and both Northern and the Republic of Ireland.
* Delivery charges are specified when placing an order.
* Whilst we make every effort to deliver goods as quickly as possible, due to unforeseen factors delays are occasionally inevitable, BDL shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
* Please make sure you only sign for and take delivery of deliveries deemed to be in good condition, not open, ripped or crushed as they don't leave us that way. Once the parcel(s) is signed for the risk of loss and/ or damage of products is passed to the buyer on the date of delivery.
* If for any reason you wish to return a product purchased from BDL you must first obtain a returns authorisation form by contacting us at email@example.com or on 01782 479783
* As stated the request must be made prior to the item being returned and all fields of the returns authorisation form must be completed correctly and then attached to the goods, failure to obtain a returns authorisation form will result in a 25% handling charge.
* Whilst it is the responsibility of the customer to return the item to us. We are able to arrange collection when requested to do so. If you would like us to arrange the collection please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01782 479783. Please note that there will be a carriage charge for this service in order to cover our cost this will be deducted from the credit note.
* All stocking items which are returned within 14 days from receipt of order and are in their original packaging and in a resalable condition will NOT incur a handling charge (minus the carriage cost). Goods returned outside the 14 days period will incur a 20% re-stocking fee.
*Non stocking or special order items which have been ordered especially from the manufacturer may not be eligible for credit or exchange however this is dependent on the returns policy of the manufacturer. Please enquire before ordering a special order items as to what the returns procedure is for this item.
All "BDL" parts come with a 12 month manufacturer warranty. The warranty period starts from the date of invoice. In the event of a warranty claim BDL must be promptly notified in writing on the appropriate BDL warranty form which can be obtained by contacting us, email@example.com or call 01782 479783, and we will only accept claims due to faulty materials, manufacturing defect, 'we' under take no liability for incorrect fitment or workmanship. Goods must be returned carriage paid immediately upon discovery of the defect. No credit will be given until such time as BDL is satisfied that such defects arose solely through mentioned causes and BDL has received credit from the manufacturer or supplier. BDL shall in no circumstances be liable for any consequential loss, damages or labour claims. All replacement items for warranty claims will be booked out at the current BDL price.
All Returns/ Warranties should be sent to the following Address BDL Original Limited, Unit 7, Read Road, Fenton Industrial Estate, Stoke On Trent, ST4 2RL
It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights, if you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contacts us firstname.lastname@example.org or 01782 479783
BDL original Limited do not have, or wish to imply any connection whatsoever with any dealerships/ Manufacturers/ Branding. Any part numbers used in any way within this site and/ or application(s) are exclusively for reference purposes and do not imply any connection between BDL Original Ltd and the mentioned above.